I support the Constitution .

As a Law abiding citizen of the United States I will not support any organization that tries to circumvent the law under the guise of patriotism, I will not support any organization that plots sedition. We have a government and we have laws. To not show allegiance to your country and disregard it's laws is treason, not patriotism. I am a 100 Percent American. My Flag is Red , White and Blue. It has Stars and Strips, not coiled snakes!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A place to Start

I am going to try to accept the things I cannot change.




The Preamble to the Constitution:


We the people of the United States,
In order to form a more perfect union,
Establish justice, insure domestic tranquility,
Provide for the common defense,
Promote the general welfare and
Secure the blessings of liberty
To ourselves and our Posterity
Do ordain and establish this Constitution


for the United States of America.

 

Notice that it says "We the People" not We the Democrats or We the Republicans or We the Tea Party or We the lll Percenters or We the snake handling, poison drinking religious fanatics who try and dictate how everyone else should live..


It says We the People. Just something to think about. Maybe being an American is enough. I like being one of "the people"  Maybe we should reunite and go back to being "We the People of the United States" It's a place to start.

I know it won't happen but it is nice to think about.

I'm Just saying,


the rat

3 comments:

  1. We the people. WE being the oporative word. It did not divide the people on economic lines, it did not divide people on a color line. WE The people, Americans. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Rat. Well said, Sir. It IS a great place to start. I'd love to see the dropping of the rediculous PC Hyphen, as in African-American, Asian-American, etc. It seems to me things really started going downhill when everone strted adopting the hyphen and pigeon holing themselves. Lets bring back the Great Melting Pot that WAS America!!

    ReplyDelete