I used to care about lots of things. It was bad for my health so I quit!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Good News!

Already people are expressing their disgust with the election results and talking doom and gloom. America is the greatest country ever to be on the earth. We are great and have a great heart. We care, We try hard. We work hard. We fight hard. We will continue to be great for a long time regardless of this election. Congress needs to do what is best for America and quit worrying about party loyalty. We need to renew our faith in America. In Ourselves. We need to Unite as Americans and believe once again in the greatness of America.


President Obama has been reelected President and Commander and Chief. I will support him the best way I can as an American. I will not ridicule or insult or whine or complain about what didn't happen and I will support my country with everything I got. I cannot abide sore losers! I cannot abide all the "woe is me" "the country is doomed" bullshit. It is Anti-American.

United We Stand.........................Divided We Fall.
  
 Don't Forget That.

The Rat

9 comments:

  1. Kind of my sentiment. I won't change the way I do things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're exactly right my friend. Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, you're right on Rat. You always show the TRUE American spirit! Thank you, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIGHT ON!! We are all in this together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL of us are NOT in this together. I earned my social security and when it gets taxed in order to supply money for welfare, what do I do then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get social security, I read AARP magazine and try and keep up with what is going on. What tax are you referring too? The social security money is paid each month out of the general fund because it has been broken for decades. are you referring to the arbitrary number often quoted by biased Republican politicians to scare us old people into voting for them. Fact is a substantial portion of the National Debt is owed to social security. We have borrowed from ourselves. We owe ourselves. Has your check been reduced? By how much? Please tell me about this tax. What programs are you financing ? I would like to know the facts. I am getting a cost of living raise. No extra deduction that I am aware of. Once again, worrying about something that has not happened yet if ever.If we are not in this together what country do you swear allegiance to! I'm an American, aren't you?

      Delete
    2. Social Security was once sacred. If you don't have the money, you don't take it from the ones who it belongs to. I did without my entire life to make sure I wouldn't have to receive handouts from my country. What I have in my savings account is there because I refrained from borrowing from MYSELF. And I sure never "borrowed" from anyone with the knowledge it wasn't going to be repaid.

      It was my country when my country protected MY rights. ONE PERSON is NOT my COUNTRY. He merely represents what is wrong with it.

      Delete
  6. Bravo, Sir Rat! I'm hoping the members of congress will somehow see their way to work together for the common good. Gotta have hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. next post contains some facts. It is not as bad as all the malcontents let on. thanks ellen

      Delete

This blog is for Adults. I don't Have the patience for playground behavior.