"If my decomposing carcass helps nourish the roots of a juniper tree or the wings of a vulture--that is immortality enough for me. And as much as anyone deserves."

Edward Abbey, Desert Solitaire

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Something Else that Ain't Right!

My post on chemtrails got quite a bit of response so today I thought I would mention something else that fascinates me and makes me go hum.


crop circles!

 Now I realize that a lot of these are the work of students with to much free time on their hands but: some are massive, intricate, require an impressive command of math. Also, you never hear about one being found that was screwed up! You would think that occasionally somebody would mess one up, but all are discovered in tact and perfect! Quite impressive!

I am supposed to believe that a group of students did this in the dark, undetected, with some rope and 2x4's!
Who's genius kids are doing this! I would like to see them interviewed.
Some cover acres of ground. How many people, how long?


Absolutely perfect! Not one flaw. Appears overnight!

Imagine standing in a field in the dark, with your flashlight and rope and 2x4 device and making something like this which covers several acres and is flawless.
(This is a depiction of the Mayan Long Count Calender.)  Now imagine keeping quiet about it for the rest of your life. College students want credit for everything they do. Except masterpieces done in a wheat field.

I just think they are very interesting and some defy conventional explanations.

I'm just saying,

the rat




3 comments:

  1. Phyllis (N/W Jersey)November 18, 2012 at 5:21 AM

    With all the satellites buzzing around up there, why can't they photograph them being made? Or, maybe they have.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is a lot of things being kept from us for fear of panic. Look around the internet and read some blogs that are out there. A lot of people are barely holding on to their sanity by a thread. It wouldn't take much to cause mass hysteria. I really appreciate your comments and your readership.

      Delete

If You can't say anything Nice, don't comment at all! Thanks!