Laughlin Nevada is an unincorporated town located in Clark County, Nevada on the Colorado River about 90 miles south of Las Vegas. It is best known for its gaming, entertainment and water recreation. The census in 2010 listed the population at 7,323. Across the river is our neighbor Bullhead City, Arizona.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Peace and Sanity

First let me say to Microdot how much I enjoyed your last comment. I saved it. Now I have given a great deal of thought to this and I have decided I don't like my blog as it is. To much controversy, to much something. I can't quite put my finger on it. I don't want to argue and I don't want to preach and I don't want to teach. I don't want to offer history lessons, or counseling or validation.

I was up all night with pain that the pain pills didn't help and reflected on dying. I am going to go back through my posts and delete everyone I don't like and that doesn't accurately reflect who I am. I don't want some of this stuff floating around on the internet forever when I die. I don't want to leave behind a legacy of anger and frustration. Numbers don't matter. I have written over 500 posts if you count the ones I eventually got rid of. I have had 11 followers quit since the beginning and one came back.

Frankly, I don't care what other people think and I don't understand my recent attempts at swaying opinion that I know from experience is carved in stone. An exercise in futility and I am angry with myself for getting sucked in to the never ending maelstrom of bullshit.

I don't want to make an issue of this but my blood pressure is a constant issue and I have to stay calm or I will have a stroke or a heart attack and possibly die. I need deserve peace. Obviously this blog is not providing it. I don't even know why I still continue to mess with it.

Ultimately all we have is each other, and we sure treat each other badly.

the rat