"My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race. ."

-Bertrand Russell


Thursday, January 10, 2013

Something Brand New!

Here is a picture of a tiger taking a dump. If you are anything like me you don't get to see that every day so I thought I would post it. Beats talking about being sick.


Just thought you would like to scratch watching a tiger shit off your bucket list. The picture counts far as I'm concerned.

Ate something today! First food in 5 days. Great flu this year. If you haven't had it yet I recommend getting it right away so you can be 100% for Valentines Day.

the rat

8 comments:

  1. Chicken soup. That's what Mom said. And I'll be damned, if I didn't start to feel a bit better myself.
    Damned flu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you stay hydrated, friend.... and not with booze! heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone seems to think I drink alcohol with prescription pain meds. That is illegal and everyone who knows me knows I never do anything illegal. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Years ago, after a bout with flu, I had a sore throat from hell. I tried every damn product on the market, but nothing worked.

    Finally, I had enough, so I opened a can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup, brought it to a boil and drank a huge slug when it was way to hot to drink.

    It worked. I don't know why, but it did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the shit bad - Did a half pint of Turkey 101 and slept good!
    And, I just this minute finished off a pint of Jack.

    Biopsy for prostrate cancer next week - I am unconcerned. Shit, it will be what it will be and I will address that then.

    Know this - Sarge has some serious red lines that ain't being crossed...
    If I die, I fucking die...

    Sarge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rat,I did a tour of duty in Thailand - did I smoke dope? Actually, no, well okay some, (this was before the piss test never got a buzz. But what I did find over there was about Tom Yum soup. It is tree-mendous! It will open your head up HUGE. Sarge swears this...
    What is your first name? Rat doesn't seem right. I am Sarge, or Ron, or asshole etal.
    Anyhow - this will open up your head - ramen and chicken with curry powder and Sriracha sauce
    can't hurt. Son. listen to Sarge -
    Do The Rooster...


    msgtron@aol.com

    Send me an email so that I can send you shit!

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear sarge, I too have worked the railroad. I am also very familiar with rooster sauce. My next door neighbor calls me rat.

    ReplyDelete