Read This First:

This Blog is Written for Mature Adults! It contains adult subject matter and adult language. If You Are Offended by What you Read or See Here, leave Quietly! and Don't Embarrass Yourself!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A remainder from a friend

One of my regular reads has posted a lovely tribute to his wife he recently lost to cancer. It has touched me and made me realize how lucky I am to still have Mrs. Rat. I am going to turn off the computer and go spend the day with the love of my life. She is sitting alone in the living room and I am not staying in here with this damn computer. See you all later.

the rat

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, rat. Give Mrs. Rat a quick squeeze for me. Never lose sight of our gifts brother.

    CC

    ReplyDelete

This is a Free Speech Zone.