With the knowledge deep inside me, I can beyond all doubt.
Meet up to life's requirements, why should I brag or shout!

To the world with words or actions of the glories I have known,
Sufficient that my heart glows with remembrance when alone.

Pity them that still are proving to themselves and other men,
the things I take for granted and need never prove again!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Babies!

I was going to rant about gun control and the loss of our freedoms but I decided to post baby pictures instead.







Lets pause for a musical interlude. ha ha ha ha ha ha





































This is the future. 
These little people will need food and clean water and medicine and shelter and education. They need hope. They need love. What are your priorities?

the rat

12 comments:

  1. They are our future and it's our responsibility to teach them how to be responsible. Considering some of the parents I see these days, we'll need to pinch hit every chance we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sir. There can never be to much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little people and their futures should indeed be the world's priorities Mr Rat.
    I hope you and Mrs Rat are both happy and in good health.
    And thankyou for the link to my blog and your congratulations.
    The TV programme was a disappointment... the advertising content was longer than the programme itself. 14 minutes of programme and 16 minutes of programme. Commercial imperatives I'm sorry to say.
    If you watch it and don't blink, you might see me.
    Kind wishes to you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only one person learned from it then it was worthwhile. I have missed you my friend.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you for your visit,come back anytime. Join the followers list if you like what you see here. thanks.

      Delete
  5. Rat,
    The Republicans are all about protectin the unborn; but once those babies are born - fuck em.


    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear you are right. Fortunately I don't need the Republicans permission to care. thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  6. Absolutely Mr.Rat ! The future generation needs to inherit a planet which will give them opportunities along with a decent quality of life. But will that be the case ? I think we all know what the future may look like. I hope I'm wrong for the babies sakes !

    Take Care !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of us can change the world, but we can change ourselves and that's a good start! thanks for commenting. the rat

      Delete
  7. I just posted on my blog my great granddaughters...I want a clean war free world for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you joined us Ms Jackiesue. I am a big fan of your blog. thanks.

      Delete