Tuesday, January 10, 2017

What a sad little man.

One of the reasons I am hated by more people than I am liked by is my honesty. I can't betray my true feelings so I can "belong" to the herd of the mindless kiss asses who patrol the blog world searching for free thinking people. F**K them!

Meryl Streep is one of America's greatest living actresses . She has entertained millions of people over a long and distinguished career. She is also an American and and a woman who is entitled to her opinion. When she used the Golden Globes where she was receiving the special Cecil B DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award as an opportunity to criticize the President elect that was free speech. Trump making fun of a disabled man didn't set right with a lot of people. It is not the kind of behavior you should condone from a future President.

We all saw it. It happened. It's on YouTube.

Here is where I will piss off all the unreasonable people by expressing my opinion. Trump's response to Ms Streep shows what a pathetic little man he really is. He has to immediately insult her work because she said something negative about him. A real man would have just brushed it off or ignored it entirely but not Trump. His pathetic little ego must be defended at all costs. What a sad little man. He is going to be President. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but so far he is exactly what I thought he would be. He could have said that Ms Streep is entitled to her opinion and he is sorry she feels that way, but that would have been an adult response.

He won't even admit it when he is wrong!

It's going to be an interesting 4 years. After the swearing in ceremony I will no longer say anything derogatory about our fearless leader. I don't want put in a concentration camp or marched into a gas chamber because I said something that hurt President Whiny Little Bitch's precious little feelings.

2 comments:

  1. What Trump needs to do is get off twitter and get busy with the job of running this country. Interesting could be too tame a word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with that! To much strutting around and not enough rolling up your sleeves and digging in. Hell, I don't know how to twitter and don't intend to learn!

      Delete