Thursday, March 2, 2017

I'll be back when I get over being suicidal!

Apparently, I woke up in an OK mood. But then about half the blogs I read put me in a sour mood. I resisted the temptation to make snarky remarks. A moral triumph!

So I will post this cartoon and wait til my spirits improve before I attempt to post anything else.
I need to find some blogs to read in the morning that don't make me want to kill myself! I swear, talk about sucking the joy right out of a person!

later, I am going out in the back yard, feed the birds and regain my peace of mind. The rest of you can continue with your cacophony of wailing and gnashing of teeth!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I been reading Ken's blog for years. He is one of the best! thanks

      Delete
  2. I haven't ran or bump into any blog that put me in a sour mood. My last post was on the weather, and little on our social security and at times that my change ones mood.
    Hope things improve...
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete

Why comment at all if you can't say something nice?