Thursday, May 4, 2017

1:44 PM Post

Well, part of Obamacare was successfully repealed. I don't know if that is good or bad. I read yesterday they are talking about shutting down VA clinics and using private health care for veterans. I don't know how well that will work either. I saw today that Stephen Hawking says we need to find another planet to live on in the next hundred years or face extinction. I honestly don't know what to say about that either.

I am not going to offer an opinion on any of those things because I honestly don't know what to think. Things are changing. Is that good? Time will tell. In the meantime we still got to get up everyday and do what we have to do to survive and live. You can't believe what the news tells you anymore. All the major news organizations are owned by the elite. They don't want you to know the real truth about what is going on.

Unlike some bloggers I am just a simple man. I don't claim to understand the "big picture". I don't spend hours reading and getting mad about what I've read. I know the rich stay rich and get richer everyday! I have watched the middle class in America go down hill for over 50 years. I have witnessed Kennedy saying he was going to tell the American people the truth and a week later he was dead. Face blown half off from an unknown shooter on the grassy knoll. I watched the World Trade Centers implode and collapse pancake style into their own footprint like all imploded buildings do! I watched as the biggest lie in our countries history was told to the American people and most believed it.

If I was going to offer advice (which I don't do) I would say something like stay out of needless debt, stay as healthy as you can, keep it simple, live frugally, and don't be so trusting.

more to come......

1 comment:

If you disagree, your views would be very much sought after! I value your point of view even if it is different from mine! thanks for your comment!