Friday, May 26, 2017

A few personal thoughts for Friday Afternoon

Here is the part of the Serenity Prayer most people are familiar with:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

I don't believe in a higher power that I can ask for help so I must seek the serenity spoken of here on my own. I must accept the things I cannot change. (peripheral neuropathy pain etc.) I must accept my limitations and have the courage to make the necessary changes in my life. The wisdom to know the difference I think comes from a lot of trial and error.

I suppose every person wishes they knew back then what they know now regardless of how old you are. Hindsight is always 20-20. If my projects don't get done as fast as I would like, I must realize they wouldn't get done at all if I died and I should be more appreciative on my time. Every day I get to love the Mrs. is a blessing for sure.

Have a good weekend. I think I will post more music. Everyone seems to like my selections and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment