Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Hump Day-Disgusted, discouraged, disappointed

I am not trying to stir up old controversies but I am reflecting on the people who used to comment and visit fairly regularly and now for whatever reason don't come here anymore. Was it something I said? or was it something you thought you heard?

I am still disheartened about losing two delightful ladies from Australia because of an on going argument with a gentleman in Canada. The ladies assumed that my remarks pertained to them and took offense. Now, I have tried to reconcile with these ladies but now apparently I am on probation and must jump through hoops, tread carefully etc. Really? Why? Isn't it enough that I am making an effort to reach out.

Yes! I delete remarks I regret. Some people consider that "chickenshit" or "devious". I think it demonstrates my desire to undo what was said. But no! let's dwell on it, scrape off the scabs and bleed some more! If it becomes obvious to me I can't win, I quit playing. OK?

I do on occasion blurt out some nonsense that upon review I would have preferred not to say. But I am a human being! I make mistakes. I occasionally get disgusted or depressed and say things I regret. Don't you? Are all these people who are so easily offended never guilty of doing the same thing? People who want to insult me usually say "Mohave Rat" they don't insinuate or hint at who they are talking about.

All I know is I have grown weary of the childish nonsense. Get hurt, get over it or don't. I am sorry if I have said the wrong thing. I probably will again. So your choices are simple. Learn to deal with it. Don't come here. Stay mad at me forever. Frankly I am at the point I don't care one way or the other.

1 comment:

  1. I removed all the comments from this post. Whether anyone chooses to believe it or not, I am not in good enough health for this nonsense. I don't want to hear it anymore.

    ReplyDelete