Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hump day message

NO more music today! I got to work on my shop cooling till I get it going again. It is already hitting over 100 degrees everyday so cooling is a priority.

I hope you have enjoyed the music I selected. My all night music is a big hit. Thanks for all the interest. I'll try and post some more when I take a long break but duty calls. Monsoons are coming and I need to get my back gutter put up too!

Back patio is important to me and Mrs. Rat. We go back there to drink our morning coffee and hide from the world. Got to get the shop cooled for the Mrs. so she can paint and work on her crafts. I'll take some pictures if I ever get to it.

anyway, thanks for your continued support.

the rat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't want to argue or debate or defend my views! They are mine. You are not required to agree. Thanks for taking the time to comment!