Friday, May 26, 2017

I am following some good advice!

I have given the last couple of days a lot of thought and decided I have behaved foolishly. I should know by now that there are a fairly large group of trolls waiting to strike. Even as dumb as I am I realized that you can't fight the bullies in a playground the size of the internet. I have been advised by people who are smarter than me to hit the delete button and go on living and being true to myself. Turns out that is great advice (thanks Barney).

So I have put a "No Trolls Allowed" sign in the right hand column and will no longer publish or even read comments from known trolls. I apologize to my readers for taking so long to make this decision.



thanks!,

the rat

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can still learn from my mistakes. thanks........

      Delete
  2. The delete button like craigslist can be your friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'll look at craigslist next!. thanks...

      Delete

I don't want to argue or debate or defend my views! They are mine. You are not required to agree. Thanks for taking the time to comment!