Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1st ! yea!

I don't care that much about politics, it is just that some people are so damned fanatical about it and get so angry. If you are a student of history you should know that our government was screwed up before you were born and that nothing you say or do is going to change anything.

I have lost viewers over this nonsense. IF I express a point of view that doesn't totally fit into their scope of thinking I get ignored, they quit following me, they don't even have the courtesy to say good bye or tell me why they are leaving. Is my opinion that important?

We need to stay well, eat good, stay warm and dry and provide for our daily needs. Gardening is important. Food is important. Fixing up your home is important. Doing the best you can with what you have is important. Having friends is important. Your own personal spirituality is important however you choose to pursue it.

I let a troll bother me. Pretty soon I am writing political posts again when I don't care one way or the other. I get angry and dark. I am not naïve enough to believe in universal peace because I know human nature will never let it happen. All you can do is try and be kind whenever possible.

Have a good Monday! Happy May  1st.

4 comments:

  1. "nothing you say or do is going to change anything". A big thumbs up for that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely convinced that politics is for show! Keeps everybody at odds with each other while ignoring the real enemy of freedom. Call me a conspiracy nut if you want to but we bounce back and forth between democrat President and republican President. Get a false flag event now and then to keep everyone scared. I haven't forgotten 9-11 yet!

      Delete
  2. Happy Commie Day!

    Seriously, don't take me serious!

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may forgive but I never ever forget!

      Delete

If you disagree, your views would be very much sought after! I value your point of view even if it is different from mine! thanks for your comment!