Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday Evening -a few thoughts

My experiment posting a musical selection from You Tube every hour for 3 and 1/2 days was an overwhelming success! The first partial day I went from about 300 regular views to 680. The next three days I hit a 1000+ views a day. So the secret to large numbers of views is posting large numbers of posts. It doesn't matter if the music is Steppenwolf or Tiny Tim. Beethoven or Marilyn Manson.  Personally,  I really liked some of the oldies and the southern goth music.

Of course, it takes several hours to pick out the music and schedule it for each 24 hour period. So I get about 3 times as many views when I don't post original content.( That will keep a guy humble)  ha ha ha I can write my posts and hopefully have a few comments to respond to or I can copy and paste existing content from You Tube and other places and receive tens of thousands of hits per month! Why bother to do that?

I am now returning to my regular blog. My own unique viewpoint. A video clip once in awhile or a news story I find interesting but mostly just little ole me! 😐

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes a music post helps break up the usual routine. I find it sometimes helps me write, posting one thing often leads to writing about something else.

    ReplyDelete

Haters and Trolls comments will be deleted.