Friday, May 19, 2017

More coins!

While the Mrs. was getting tortured at the dentist office I went to the coin shop to look for deals. I got 3 more Peace dollars for 20 bucks apiece. 1922. 1923,1924. I was about to leave when I spotted a blue box from the mint. It was a 2010 Disabled Veteran's Commemorative Proof coin! I didn't get a chance to order when in 2010 and here 7 years later I find one in the original box with the certificate of authenticity! Bingo! Score!

As a disabled veteran these coins mean a lot to me. I also got a uncirculated coin as well. Complete set! Felt like I won the jackpot.

Needless to say I had a better afternoon than the Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree, your views would be very much sought after! I value your point of view even if it is different from mine! thanks for your comment!