Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A Rant for Tuesday!

Well, I quit posting all the music and the jokes and my blog dropped over 1000 views a day! Less than 300 hundred people care what I have to say. It's my own fault. I am sick and  tired of "nice". Everyone else can whine about their health and financial problems and job and the government and the weather but when I do it I have stepped over the line. I spit on the cross, stepped on Superman's cape, said some shit about your momma or some damn thing!

Of course the other end of the spectrum is the who have perfect little lives, perfect marriages, perfect children, perfect grandchildren. Are still exercising in their 90's , claiming to still have sex 3 times a week without the aid of boner medicine. IN other words, Big fucking liars! ha ha ha  Hell, if I wanted to surround myself with hypocrites and liars I'd go back to fucking church!

I have lost interest in politics. NO one seems to get it. Big money rules the world and owns the Congress and the Senate. At least enough of it to say how things go. Voting is for people who still believe in "fair play" "no hitting below the belt" and all that other fairy tale fucking nonsense! Same dumb morons who think their religion is better than someone else's religion. If you had been born in Iraq you would be a Muslim instead of being a Southern Baptist from Texas! Ever think of that? If you had been born in Thailand, chances are good you would be a Buddhist. So now you are going to tell me that god arranged for all the "followers of the True Faith" to be born in the west! ha ha ha ha

Most of my few important friends only post once a month or two. They have just about given up blogging. I like Geo but he has to write a god damned poem before he will say anything. Rob is going back on the road so he won't be posting as much. Warlock Sundance tried to get into it and lost interest pretty fast. Lamb's posts have been few and far between since her breakup with her man. The witch "Lady Caer" protects her skinny little Greek bitch from anyone who dares to disagree with him. I can't tolerate two faced hypocrites or fair weather friends. Just as well, her brand of "pagan" nonsense was beginning to annoy the hell out of me anyway!

I'm not a big enough black ass kisser and don't love stinking wetbacks enough for the liberals. I got nothing against gays but I wish they could talk about something else besides how badly the poor little dears are mistreated. Grow a pair and take Karate lessons. Someone makes fun of your fudge packing,  and dick sucking kick their ass! Don't whine! It is annoying.....

No wonder I have lost so many readers. I won't lie to them. I won't tolerate their bullshit. They want 500 followers who will always agree, always feel bad for them and comment 60 times every time you write a post about how bad you hurt. You poor brave dear! You are so brave! Really? I complain about feeling bad and some cock sucker from Canada calls me a liar and accuses me of faking. At least I don't have to compensate for a little pecker by "going to the gun range" to hang out with the real men!

It turns out I don't like certain people very much. Imagine that!


18 comments:

  1. I'm gonna post more now that I'm back on the road.. I've more to see!

    Your first few lines caught my attention right off, maybe you should try a week of posting when you have something to say and just don't look at the numbers?
    Putting up a song makes you feel good? Go for it! See something you need to talk about? Go for it! Did some work around the place you want to talk about? Go for it!
    In my world a blog should be fun, mine is & it serves as a place to see when the blogs I read have been updated. Paying any attention the the numbers would bother the heck out of me!
    Mr Rat, I'm sure today is a good day to go have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is Rob, I didn't intend to become a curmudgeon and complain and bitch about every thing and every one but that is what's happening. People are so stupid generally speaking I just can't believe it. Living in a fantasy. Damn! I wish I felt good enough to go back on the road. Enjoy every minute of it, meet lots of good people, eat lots of good food, drink lots of cold beer and just live! When you get old, memories are all you have left. Make a lot of them..

      Delete
  2. Just like me, when I visit your site and quickly click backwards through the music 10 clicks...you get 10 hits from me. When you just have one daily worded post...it's just one click from me.
    Do the math. Times 300 followers....?
    Keep 'm coming bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I realize there ain't that big a difference really! I just wish more people had something to say! We all got the same bullshit in life to contend with so it shouldn't be to hard to have a conversation.

      Delete
  3. So sorry you feel that way about me Mr. Rat. How quickly you seem to forget how I defended you on many occasions whether asked me to or not. I left your first comment on my post but when you got argumentative about it after I had just stated in my post that I was not looking for a debate, well you got angry that I did not allow nastiness. If it makes you feel good to hate, please feel free. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't forget anything. Your little Greek boy is a pompous know it all and he thinks it is necessary to weigh in on everything. Can't let me have my view and move on. NO, has to write a 4 or 5 paragraph response to my 2 sentence comment. Fuck him and fuck you! I don't hate you. You chose sides and were not fair to me. I hope that skinny little faggot is worth it!

      Delete
    2. Well, "choosing sides" as you put it, shows your immaturity. LOL!!!! Your choice to be that way, so be it.

      Delete
    3. The skinny little Greek bitch asks if you remember what we have cut from the blog. It was an irony. We could post it and leave it unanswered since it was NOT a logical argument and it only exposed you. So she really protected YOU and NOT me.

      P.S. I fear to think what would you say if you hated us...

      Delete
    4. What a crock of pompous fucking bullshit. Please don't come to my blog any more. You are not welcome here. You don't care about the world you live in then don't call yourself Pagan. Burning candles and trying to impress each other is no different that traditional religions. You could go to a Catholic church and do that. What part of fuck you didn't you understand?

      Delete
  4. "I like Geo but he has to write a god damned poem before he will say anything."

    Excuse me if I've written anything to offend you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Christ's sake Geo. You going to get your feelings hurt too! Did I say you offended me? Be my friend or don't. I am not playing any more games.

      Delete
    2. I'm just puzzled but reflect no disturbance.

      Delete
    3. If that means you are not mad then I am glad.

      Delete
  5. I don't worry about rating...I HATE being #one on anything...I blog for thearpy...Majorty of your posting gets me thinking and I likew to use my brain.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ms Dora. I appreciate your honesty.

      Delete
  6. I agree with a lot of what you've written on your blog in a lot of posts. Most people don't have the guts to state how they actually feel and I find it refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! very much. Honesty is the whole point. Sometimes the truth hurts. That's life......

      Delete

Haters and Trolls comments will be deleted.