Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday night update!

I took my Van down to Autozone. It was 115 degrees! I bought a AGM battery. Maintenance free and heavy duty. Takes the heat better. About 60 dollars more than a regular battery. 180 dollars for a truck battery! I remember buying batteries for 25 bucks. Yeah, I'm pretty old! Hopefully the space age technology of a absorbed glass mat battery will the worth the price! Google and YouTube talked me into trying one. Hey, I'm never to old to learn new stuff.....

Tonight at midnight you can buy reefer in Nevada for recreational toking! There are lines formed outside the Pot shops. What a zoo! People are camped out, there are food trucks and fireworks at midnight and government officials scheduled to buy the first legal pot. Apparently they have been heads all along and just getting it from a dealer like everyone else. ha ha ha Ain't that a hoot! There are bands playing and street parties and every pot head in two states has shown up!

I haven't smoked reefer since the 70's. A little Thai stick or some Red. Ahh, the good old days. I guess I'll stay with my bourbon. I wouldn't want to rot my mind or succumb to "Reefer Madness" ha ha ha

Got some Taco Bell and came home. Ten thousand jet skis zooming back and forth on the river and it's only Friday. Got to go to Lowe's tomorrow and get a replacement microwave. Everything is going to shit all at once. My mother in law is getting the same heart defib device the wife has in her chest. My mother in law is 84 so it's pretty serious deal. According to the wife's family, it is all her fault somehow! I hate those people. I really hate them. My brother in law is about half afraid of me because I told him if I ever caught him yelling at my wife again I'd whip his ass. I don't make idle threats. He better keep his mouth shut. He made my sweet baby cry last time and it won't ever happen again. Her sister is being a bitch too! All stems from our son dying 6 years ago. They didn't like the way we handled it. Imagine staying mad about something for 6 god damned years and not even having the facts to start with.

I'm on phone monitoring duty. Wouldn't put it past the little bastard to try and upset her on the telephone. Gutless son of a bitch! God damned those people get me.

On a happy note the Van is fixed and running good and starting good. talk to you all later,

the rat

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to her that your wife's family are being shits. I have a half brother that starts drama, gave away our mothers dog after mom passed away but the last resort was him getting high and firing a gun into the wall where his wife was standing on the phone with 911. I haven't talked to him for 6 years. Sometimes you just have to kick the people out of your life that make it hell.

    I've never smoked pot. Hubby does on occasion and figures he'll try some of the dispensary stuff at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it beats drinking but I like my bourbon.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear the van was an easy fix Rat. I've always been a van guy myself, though have been without for a long time now. I've been trying to convince the missus that we need to buy one to build out in "stealth camper" mode so we can get out to do more exploring. Now that the kid has finally graduated college (well, technically one week to go...)we might actually get the chance!

    Sorry 'bout the family nonsense. I can relate. I get along OK with my side, probably 'cuz there are so few of us, but the vast majority of my wife's side is bat-shit crazy. We've had no-contact with her mother for something like 27 years, and I didn't even meet her father until we'd been married a good 5 years or so. Blood or not, life is too short to spend it on worthless, predatory scumbags.

    Glad to hear NV is coming around on weed. Might have to go back there before too long :-)
    If you're so inclined, you might try out an edible treat. In my opinion, it's much better than most of the Rx crap they're slinging for pain management, insomnia, anxiety, etc. And they don't make you cough up a lung! It's one of those plants (along with blueberries, pineapple and asparagus)that make me think they're might actually be a "creator". After all how could something so wonderful be an accident?

    Take care buddy and have a nice weekend!
    ~J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a E-250 Ford. It has a lift gate for my mobility scooter. Also has a fold out bed if I got stuck someplace.I haven't given up on fixing my motorhome quite yet. It is already paid for and I lived in it for almost 10 years so I know it pretty good. Upgrade the batteries and tires and get it a good tuneup and I am ready. I have 150 watts of solar on the roof so I can boondock comfortably for a few days damn near anywhere. Thanks for being my friend J. I appreciate it.

      Delete
    2. Almost forgot, I talked to Jesus once when I smoked some hash. It was a long time ago.

      Delete

If you disagree, your views would be very much sought after! I value your point of view even if it is different from mine! thanks for your comment!