Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Heaping amounts of Encouragement for Hump day!

The internet should come with a warning! You are about to enter the twilight zone. At least half of what you will encounter here is delusion and fantasy. If you question anyone's beliefs you will be attacked. Getting involved in blogging is a lot like entering a room full of people you don't know and trying to mingle until you find a comfortable few people to hang out with. You will run into some real nut cases while you look for "your kind" of people.

There are people who live for politics. I thought things would calm the hell down after Obama but we went from one "crisis" to another one. Poor people who need government programs act surprised that their brand new Conservative President wants to cut funding to the very programs that are keeping them alive! The Republicans aren't satisfied with gutting Obamacare, they want to start sticking the knife into Medicaid while they got the chance. Whoopee! We're all gonna die! Everyone acts like this is the very first time the government has tried to screw them! Short memories....

I'm a veteran so I'm OK for now. Veterans don't get screwed with as bad as the elderly and disabled. Bad come election time! Well, I'll probably be dead in less than 20 more years anyway so I can make it that long I guess. The Mrs. ask me last night when I am going to start having fun since she and I both have one foot in the grave? Good question for sure and I tossed and turned all night wrestling with it. I think NOW would be a good time.

I can't fix a damned thing wrong with this country. Wouldn't know where to start. Most days I feel like absolute hell so I might as well accept the fact that Disco dancing and rock climbing are out of the question! 😀I'll just play in my shop, eat in nice restaurants and buy a few coins for my collection. Simple! No stress, no strain, no trolls.

Those of you who are still in the work force struggling to get by I wish you the very best. I remember how it was in the 70's. Times were hard then too and I was trying to feed and clothe 3 kids! Hang in there!

the rat

2 comments:

  1. It makes me cringe every time I see news about Medicaid, Medicare, Food Stamps or other programs that help the elderly, disabled and poor maybe having cuts to them. That's going to hurt the most vulnerable people in this country but I don't think they see it that way. I'm disabled and on SSI and I get Medicare. I'd work if I could find an employer who would hire someone who hears voices and has hallucinations every day. Not gonna happen, let me tell you. Have fun now because we never know when our time is up. I know that's a disturbing thought but my mom passed away in her sleep 6 years ago very suddenly so it can happen. We never know when our time is up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just kidding about dying. I've thought about it and decided I don't want too so I'm not! ha ha ha You have a good day Mary....

      Delete

If you disagree, your views would be very much sought after! I value your point of view even if it is different from mine! thanks for your comment!