Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Rant # 2 - Going to Defcon 3.

Well obviously if I was being graded on "sensitivity" I would fail miserably. Someone you don't know, who you have never met, writes something on a blog few people read and all of a sudden your precious little egos are hurt and you must be "offended" All you poor people who have had their feelings hurt by the evil, mean, insensitive bastard from Nevada "the Mohave Rat" should form a club of your own so you can get together once a week and feel sorry for each other and suck each other's dicks! I know! Form a circle or make a chain! ha ha ha I can hear the conversations. "Was he mean to you too?" "Come here and I'll give you a hug, poor dear!" "Are you still having nightmares?"


Why wasn't going to write another Rant so soon but I am really pissed off now! Come to my blog and insult me! Come to my blog and get offended. Try and take the high ground like a pompous bitch and forgive me for my behavior. Of course, you didn't do anything wrong. You are fucking perfect in everyway!
Don't You Have Any Fucking Pride?

I am going to blog. I am going to be more discerning about who I form relationships with in the future. I forget how god damned fragile everyone is and how easily they get the precious feelings hurt. Oh well! I must be vigilant because the number of mentally ill people on the internet is quite large. Every kind of fanatic is represented here. Large numbers of people trying to compensate for self perceived short comings, pathetic egos seeking validation , the true believers (looking for a group to belong to) the pseudo intellectuals trying to convince the internet how fucking smart they are and the lonely souls who have no human contact and the victims who cry their tales of woe seeking sympathy like a drug.

 If you live somewhere with extremely cold winters you might just appreciate that ass!

I have been criticized for putting pictures of women on my blog. I'm a man. I like women. I am not administering a fucking sewing circle here. This is my blog. Where I share MY feelings. When no one comes and reads my thoughts I'll shut this thing down but as long as I have readers who want to know what I think I'll continue. It's obvious some of you need to leave.

2 comments:

  1. If there's anything I've learned in the time I've been on the internet is not to take things so personally. Don't get upset because someone formed an opinion and *gasp* wrote it on their own blog, fb page, Twitter account ect... So just keep being you and say what you want. If people don't like it, they should just move along.

    ReplyDelete

Haters and Trolls comments will be deleted.