Thursday, July 27, 2017

Another victim of the Bundy Ranch Uprising!

It has been over 3 years since the standoff at Bundy Ranch where armed militia from several states held a standoff with federal officials over the use of the Bureau of Land Management land and unpaid grazing fees. No shots were fired and the federal government withdrew to avoid confrontation but it is far from over.

Recently Mr. Gregory Burleson has been convicted on three counts and sentenced to 68 years in prison! Keep in mind, no one died! He was convicted of  threatening and assaulting a federal officer, obstruction and crossing state lines in aid of extortion. In other words they charged him with everything they could think of and threw the book at him. I have been saying for years that waving around an AR-15 or similar weapon and dressing in camouflage is the quickest way I know of to get put on a list you don't want to be on. Ever hear tell of the"gray man" or keeping a low profile? Ever hear of "covert operations"? No! let's pose for photographs! What the hell were you thinking?

You honestly think the government doesn't read the websites of all the people who criticize it? Really? If you publish your dislike for the government or government policies trust me you are on the honor roll! Free speech! Sure you have free speech. The government is free to lock your ass up and throw away the key too! Personally, I love the USA. I love the government. I trust and admire every thing about our wonderful government and all those smart well intentioned men and women who represent us in Congress and the Senate! I sleep good at night with the knowledge that they are taking care of me! Get the idea? This is  my internet opinion, ask me again in private!

I wrote several posts at the time and tried to make it clear that the issue of using public land and paying grazing fees was not the subject of my articles. Seeking recourse in the courts and abiding by the word of law instead of this wild west "Quantrill's Raiders" against the Blue Coats. The Federal government has a long memory. They are not known to forgive and forget especially when you embarrass them on National television. More trials are scheduled for the Incident in Oregon.

There are two ways to pursue justice: One is in the courts. We have laws. Whether they work or not is a matter of some debate I grant you but this is our system. Not waving guns around government officials and acting all badass (menacing)!

The second way is violence: You don't announce your intentions, give interviews, pose for pictures with semiautomatic rifles wearing tactical gear grinning in front of a "Don't Tread on Me" flag like an idiot! I warned everyone at the time that their actions would be perceived as Sedition and photos of the ring leaders were being taken, license plate numbers were being recorded for later. Now they are putting these people in a hole so deep you will have to pump sunshine down to their ignorant ass!


later ,

the rat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't want to argue or debate or defend my views! They are mine. You are not required to agree. Thanks for taking the time to comment!