Thursday, July 13, 2017

Beer Review! Lucky Buddha Beer....

I can't believe I slept until 8am! The Mrs. didn't wake me and I woke up to the smell of sausage! Suddenly my belly was growling and I needed coffee real bad! What a great day! I actually feel pretty good. Most nights I am up and down 4 or 5 times but last night I slept like a dead man! It was great.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new beer was disappointing. Over priced, 4.8 percent alcohol by volume. To be honest kind of a disappointment! 4.8 beer should have some body to it and this stuff is watered down ale. Reminds me of Heineken and I don't like it either!

Lucky Buddha Enlightened Beer!


When you first open the bottle it smells like shit! That smell goes away after it breathes for a few minutes. For 10 bucks a six pack a genuinely disappointing brew! The green bottles shaped like a Buddha are neat looking and I will probably keep a couple !

I give this one 2 smiley faces out of 5. 😊😊

2 comments:

  1. lol @ smells like shit. But at least the bottles are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. damn bottles is what made me buy it. It's OK if you are real thirsty on a hot day and someone offers you one, but I'll never buy it again.....

      Delete

If you disagree, your views would be very much sought after! I value your point of view even if it is different from mine! thanks for your comment!