Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Fourth of July 2nd Post!

My apologies for not letting the Fourth of July go by without dispensing some hard cold truth but I don't wish to live in denial for even one day. I spent many years tearing up every time I heard the National Anthem played. My heart racing, flushed with pride at being a citizen of "the Greatest country in the World" but then I slowly became aware of the truth. The Facts.

We are not the greatest country in the whole world:

View this short clip.


 Now granted that this was a television show, but what he said was the truth. The statistics he quoted were true. It is sad to say, but "We sure used to be" is also true. Can it ever be again? you ask. I don't know. To be honest, I doubt it. We don't have the moral fiber or the guts to stand up and make it great again. Trump says he will make it great again. He is a 71 year old man who possibly has good intentions but he doesn't realize what he is up against. Even a New York businessman can't grasp that he wants to go up against the rulers of this world. The Masters of the world. The owners. He wants to challenge their control of things. Kennedy tried. So did Lincoln. They were assassinated for their trouble.

later,

the rat

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree, your views would be very much sought after! I value your point of view even if it is different from mine! thanks for your comment!