Saturday, July 29, 2017

Hard Core Nasty Rant! Hey, you were warned!

WARNING! THIS POST CONTAINS A LOT OF PROFANITY. MY APOLOGIES TO THE LADIES. IF YOU DON'T WANT EXPOSED TO SUCH LANGUAGE YOU SHOULD LEAVE NOW AND COME BACK TOMORROW!

I don't like to rant. It is hard on my blood pressure but I can't believe the lackadaisical way some people just sit back and quietly accept the genocide of their own race. Hell, some even argue that it is a good thing! Now I acknowledge that it is probably to late to fix it. We white people are doomed. We were to busy with our "liberal agenda" to notice our own extinction taking place right before our eyes! One person called it "collective progress toward enlightened coexistence" can you believe that? What kind of New Age, tree hugging, sandal wearing, incense burning, Namaste bullshit is that? It's the annihilation of white people. Genocide! Pure and simple.

Now if you don't care about your own kind, encourage your daughter to go find a big, black as the ace of spades "African/American" to marry. Hope you enjoy playing with your little kinky haired cream colored babies. What are you going to buy them for Christmas when the get big, baggy pants and Rap music? Buy the house next door to yours so they can be close and watch your property values decline while your neighborhood slowly turns into a fucking ghetto! OH, I forgot- "enlightened existence"  It would be funny if it wasn't so god damned sad.

Is this what you call "collective progress towards enlightened existence"  I call it genocide. This is why segregation was a good thing. Integration is letting the fox into the hen house and then being surprised at what happens to your chickens.

People were so concerned with being compassionate, embracing diversity, welcoming and learning about other cultures, being hospitable that they actually wanted to pass reform making the cancer eating away at our country legal! These people ain't coming here to become Americans. They are here to bleed us dry, use up our resources, breed with our women and slowly take over!  Add to that the generation of complete whiny ass pussies we managed to raise who can't break a sweat to earn a dollar, think everything their parents ever told them is complete bullshit and are so god damned dumb they can't find their way back home without GPS and there you have it!

"Metrosexual?" Are you fucking kidding me? No god damned wonder White people are dying off! While everyone else is breeding like bugs, white people are trying to "network". News flash millennials: Networking is not the same as fucking! We need babies, not more god damned video games and other utterly useless shit! Don't tweet-fuck! Don't YouTube-fuck! Start families. If you are White then fuck a white person and make white babies!  If that means putting your own dreams aside, well guess what? It's time to grow the fuck up! Recess is over-go to fucking work! Real work- not sitting on your fat ass typing and calling that work! Dreaming is what you get to do while someone else feeds you and provides you with a home. When you grow the fuck up you provide those things for yourselves and your children so they can dream. Get it?

Don't need more "apps" we need more skilled tradesmen. Carpenters and plumbers and welders, and brick layers and farmers. Yeah, it's dirty and you will get sweaty but you have to break a sweat every now and then. If you don't break a sweat fucking you ain't doing it right! Your great grand parents didn't build this nation so you could play on the god damned computer and give the fucking country to the fucking  Mexicans and the god damned Arabs! while questioning what bathroom to use! Jesus H Christ what the hell is wrong with you? Reach down inside your pants and see if you got a pecker! If you do you go in the one marked MEN! you ignorant mother fucker!

 I want to see White people survive and thrive. That doesn't make me a god damned Nazi or a White Supremacist or a Racist. I don't want to kill Jews either. Call me all the names you want. I love my race and want it to survive.

the Mohave Rat

13 comments:

  1. If we ignore the difference between physical and cultural anthropology, it puts us in a netherworld unaffected by empirical thought; a vagrant opinion without visible means of support --which is also a serviceable definition of prejudice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't hide behind your massive vocabulary Geo. Just call me prejudiced and own it like a man! I will not debate this with you in simple terms or with any other kind. You have allowed liberal rhetoric turn you into a race traitor apparently. Yet, another reason the white race is finished. I didn't see this coming!

      Delete
    2. You quoted Ambrose Pierce. Do you ever have a thought of your own or do just mimic the wisdom of other men?

      Delete
    3. If you mean the author of The Devil's Dictionary, it's Bierce, not "Pierce".

      Delete
    4. Oh wow! I guess I had a senior moment and didn't recollect correctly. I knew I should have fact checked and spell checked before having the audacity to disagree with you! I guess you win!

      Delete
  2. It's your blog and if you feel or want to rant go for it....I rant not getting a raise for three years
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Ms Dora. You are a special lady!

      Delete
  3. It's your blog, you can rant or post whatever you want. You remind me a lot of my family. My brother says a lot of the same things that you do. While I might not agree with everything, that's ok. When I was 15 I had a cousin who got pregnant by a black guy. She was 13 years old. As soon as my family and her father *my uncle* found out, I was not allowed to talk to her again and her father never spoke to her again. My family for the most part believes in dating and marrying your own race. I think that's why I never even considered dating outside my race, because I knew my entire family would cut me off if I did so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 13 year old girl was raped! The black son of a bitch should have been tried and convicted and put in fucking prison. He is lucky he didn't get shot! She did absolutely nothing wrong and was the god damned victim. She needed the love and support of her family. The fact that your family chose to behave in such a manner doesn't speak well for them I'm afraid. I don't understand why anyone would want to date outside their race? I have liked a number of black women in my life but never had a desire to have a romantic relationship with one. I guess my background has left me inflexible in that regard.

      Delete
  4. Booted that one through the goal posts and out the fuckin park....lol...
    My best to you and the Mrs.
    I am still around from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well God damn, it's good to see your sorry ass here! how the hell you been brother?

      Delete
    2. Work third shift with no network access. Then sleep all day.

      Delete
    3. been there! take care my friend !

      Delete

Haters and Trolls comments will be deleted.