Saturday, July 15, 2017

I was temporarily OK!

OK! I went and kissed Mrs. Rat and told her she was the best thing that ever happened to me, played my guitar for a half hour and I am in a better mood now! The world is what it is. I don't like it much but there is nothing I can do about it. It is frustrating to be associated with people who live in such enormous denial. They just flat ass refuse to see anything close to the reality I experience. I realize that each one of us has a different background and up bringing. We live in different parts of the world, deal with different issues in our daily lives. But underneath all that is a commonality. We are all human beings.

I suppose it is possible to pretend but that would be sickeningly hypocritical. I 've tried, I've really  tried and I just can't force myself to block out all the negativity and dwell on  the positive. A flaw in my character I suppose. I want to dwell in reality as best I can and I want everyone around me to be aware also. It is like being in a room of full grown adults who still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny. You tell them that those things are childish and it is well past time to give up those silly fantasies and act like a grownup! You meet with blank stares like they don't hear what you are saying. Complete denial of the facts, the truth, the reality of the situation.







If adults won't take responsibility, won't educate themselves then all is indeed lost. Now I'm depressed again!

the rat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why comment at all if you can't say something nice?