Saturday, July 15, 2017

In a supposedly free country I am entitled to disagree!

Since reading comprehension is so poor in America , every few posts I have to write a post clarifying my position for those who have read into my articles their own conclusions.

Here goes:

I do not claim Whites are superior to the other races. I do not advocate any kind of takeover. I am opposed to violence if it can be avoided. It is possible for whites to be proud of their race without hating other races. I am not sure the blacks and browns can make the same claim. If I am attacked I will defend myself with lethal force if necessary however. I just want the same acceptance given to every other minority and be allowed to live as a free white man without being coerced into some kind of submission. I will not have homosexuality or diversity forced upon me. There will come a certain point at which White people will declare they have had enough and will make it very clear!

I don't advocate cultural acceptance and normalization of non heterosexual orientations or relationships. I don't advocate forced diversity and forced assimilation of the races. I don't think forced integration of the races was a good idea. People feel more comfortable around people who share their common culture. Blacks understand this and stay to themselves for the most part. Mexicans prefer the company of other Mexicans. In a supposedly free country I don't have to accept or condone that sort of behavior. I am free to have my own opinion.

Whites are being forced to accept all sorts of people into their country, towns, neighborhoods who have no commonality. This is the root cause of much violence. The federal government sits on it's throne and dictates the will of the masters and the lobbyists and seldom listen to or care what the citizenry think. They are advancing an agenda of "normalization" and "assimilation" without finding out if that is what the people desire. It is not my desire and I am fairly certain I am not alone.

Since 9-11 trust has become an issue. Perhaps our fears are not warranted but perhaps they are! I don't want people wearing hajibs taking care of my wife in the hospital. I don't give a good god damn what sort of cultural bullshit they are embracing, I want my wife's nurses to look like nurses, not camel herders!

Once again I am not receiving much response to my articles. Are you afraid to voice your opinion?

the rat

8 comments:

  1. NOPE I have not any reservation of expressing my opinion when I choose to express it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I being paranoid Barney or do I sense a level of hostility from your recent comments? You obviously don't agree with me. I can respect that.

      Delete
    2. Not hostility but not total agreement with some of your opinions. If I cannot add value I tend to be quiet.

      Delete
    3. If you disagree, your views would be very much sought after! I value your point of view immensely even if it is different from mine!

      Delete
  2. when i was kid, almost everyone in our neighborhood was white. now i'm a minority.

    but i can't ever remember getting into an argument or dispute with people of color. it's those rat bastard eastern europeans and russians i seem to get into arguments with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps after the race war is over, the blacks will keep you as a pet! Toss you scraps from the table if you do a trick!

      Delete
  3. Trust is a big issue for me as well. I don't trust people for the most part which is why all of my friends are online. I don't let anyone in my real life except for family and even some of those aren't welcome. You are entitled to the way you feel and think as is everyone. I think people don't like to have discussions about differing opinions these days because they so often turn ugly. I've voiced opinions of fb a few times and I get people calling names right away. It's crazy that we aren't allowed to voice how we feel and that's it's ok to think a certain way if that's what we want and believe. I usually only comment if I have something to add or contribute or know enough about a subject to intelligently voice my differing opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just knowing when you disagree is informative. Trust for me has always been an issue as far back as I can remember. I trust the Mrs. and that took a long time. People in general have their own agendas and will turn on you fairly quickly if they profit from it in some way or continued association doesn't provide them with an incentive. Better to not trust than get hurt or used. I agree. People assume they know what you mean and immediately label you. Most of the time they are wrong. I appreciate you taking the time to communicate your feelings and your thoughts. NO one will call you names here, I have a delete button! ha ha ha ha

      Delete

If you disagree, your views would be very much sought after! I value your point of view even if it is different from mine! thanks for your comment!