Sunday, July 23, 2017

Let's see how many followers I lose with this post.

There was a time not so long ago when I tried to be respectful of other people's beliefs regardless of how asinine I thought they were. In spite of this, just expressing my own personal lack of belief was enough for the crazy fanatics to come out of the wood work wanting to burn torches, carry pitch forks and accuse me of heresy anyway.

Well, the new and improved Mohaverat's Two cents Worth no longer gives a  shit about political correctness, hurt feelings, or other peoples sensitivities. In other words, fuck it! Your religion is bullshit, it makes you weak, it enslaves you, it controls you through guilt and fear of condemnation and promises of a better afterlife. A loving god who will put you in hell forever is a psychopath god. If such a god were to exist I think I would tell him to fuck off as my final act of rebellion. In fact if a god exists at all, he needs to apologize to all of us for his lack of response to our millions of prayers while we watched our family members rot away and die from cancer. Get blown to bits in savage wars, starve on the streets or die from exposure because the millionaire business owner wanted another jet or summer house.

I indict god for crimes against humanity! Don't claim to be fucking loving and then go off on vacation some where and leave us "Home alone". We needed some help down here and you were no where to be found. I don't agree with all that philosophical bullshit about "walking in the newness of life" "being born again" "accepting a propitiatory sacrifice for sins" ..Mumbo Jumbo bound in a leather binder with gold leaf edging. A good book to have if you run out of rolling papers!

If we can't be nice to each other without having the threat of hell hanging over our heads then we are some savage beasts for sure. But quit fooling yourself, embracing some candy coated dogma doesn't change you deep down. It just makes you a bigger hypocrite then you were while you fool yourself into thinking you have "been washed clean". You are what you are, what your DNA made you and nothing is going to change that. Grow up! and be what you were supposed to be before all the mind fucking nonsense was introduced to you!

Let's see how many followers I lose with this post.

The Rat

8 comments:

  1. No one should unfollow you just because you dared speak what you believe. You're entitled to your beliefs and the way you feel just as the next person is. I'm Agnostic. I'm leaving all the religious BS alone until I die and if there's an afterlife, cool and if not oh flippin' well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO one knows anything for sure. Acknowledging that seems like the intelligent approach. thanks!

      Delete
  2. God is, for most people, a personification of the universe. The universe is where all possibilities are assembled. Because we are here, we exist, I am less apprehensive about the existence of religion and God than I am about God's reservations about us. We are human. Humanity is composed of the human race. All subdivisions fall under ethnicity. One race. From various parts of the world, this race has produced various postures toward existence. They often coincide. As the ethnic melting pot continues to melt, I see no future besides improvement. No cause for worry. What ever color or creed humans are in the distant future, they will look back at our era as socially and spiritually anachronistic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can respect a Pantheist point of view about the Universe. At least the Universe doesn't expect more from you than your DNA has prepared you for. After all, the Universe kills it's mistakes. Interesting how you tried to tie this post together with my others. The melting pot you refer to is the death of individuality. Nothing will be unique or special. I am glad I will not live to see the human race dressed in it's plain brown wrapper! We white people have a culture and a history worth saving. Classical music and most of the great art came from the creative genius of a white person. You really want individuality to disappear. That sounds like some nightmarish science fiction movie. I don't want my grandchildren's children to be zombie pod people. I'm afraid we are on a different page with this one, old friend.

      Delete
  3. I'm thinking that God & organized religions are the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those big ass buildings with all that stained glass and marble tile were built with guilt, fear and blood. Temples to the Boogey Man! No thanks....

      Delete
    2. Not! What happened to the word "not" after "are"? I seemed to have misplaced it ....

      I'm going to have to fire my proof reader! Then again maybe he just didn't show up today? :-)

      Delete
    3. NO problem! You wouldn't believe how many mistakes I have to correct to get a post right.

      Delete

I don't want to argue or debate or defend my views! They are mine. You are not required to agree. Thanks for taking the time to comment!