Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Mohave Rat's Fourth of July Post!

It was about freedom, now it is about survival. Our Nation has been invaded. Our Constitution has been ignored. Our government is corrupt, politicians are owned by the corporations who finance their campaigns. Wetbacks get medical care while Veterans die waiting for treatment.A privately owned bank controls our economy. Sanctuary cities provide refuge for rapists and killers. Medical care is expensive and getting worse everyday. Our country hasn't been free since 1913 when the Federal Reserve Act was passed! Private banks control our economy.  Happy Fourth of July!

 

President Woodrow Wilson realized what he had done, but it was too late to undo it.
He knew he sold us out but couldn't undo it. Foreign bankers took control and it's been that way ever since. The Fed has no right to charge interest on money they just printed out of thin air. But they claim we owe them 20 trillion dollars! 
As a result of various acts of Congress in 2008, the Federal Reserve now has the authority to buy all sorts of assets (commercial paper, corporate bonds, mortgage loans, etc.).  See!  Instead of getting rid of these greedy bastards, Congress is giving them even more power. Congress is comprised mostly of paid for whores!

Here is something to take your mind off how badly we have been screwed , lied to, stolen from etc......






I hope you have a safe day! Cherish what freedom you have left!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th. I might go outside and see what the neighbors are throwing u in the night sky to explode around here tonight. Last year there were illegal fireworks exploding all over the place. I'm sure it'll be the same this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! I stay up late to make sure the savages don't catch my house on fire! Take care.

      Delete
  2. This is one time I wish I could disagree with you Rat...I believe things are gonna get worse before they get better. Personally I'm trying hard to be thankful for what I've got and where I am. Just doin' the best I can with what I've got to work with. Gonna spend some time with my folks today and try to just be in the moment, to spend a single day not worrying about this or that.

    All the best to you & yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO need to worry J. Remember this has been the status quo since 1913 before any of us were born. Chances are better than good that it won't ever get any better so all you can do is work inside the parameters of the situation. Our nation has had 104 years to fix it's mistake and hasn't. Do what you need to do for you and your family making informed decisions based on knowing these facts. Enjoy your day and your family!

      Delete

If you disagree, your views would be very much sought after! I value your point of view even if it is different from mine! thanks for your comment!