Sunday, July 30, 2017

More Ranting/God damn liberals can't take a hint!


I guess it has come time to draw a line in the sand. My views/two cents worth are what is being expressed on this blog. I am not trying to change anyone's mind about anything, I am merely stating my point of view.

We are back to asking the same question I touched upon the other day. If you disagree with me so vehemently why the hell are you here and what exactly do you hope to accomplish with your argument? I am sorry to shatter your fragile ego, but I really don't give a fuck what you think if you are that radically opposed to my views! I don't care about your well thought out retort!

Correcting my spelling? Really. What kind of candy ass fantasy world do you live in. People are dying in the streets. A 4 year old little black boy shot and  his mother killed because of black on black gang violence in Chicago. That is reality-blood in the streets, not clever repartee on a fucking blog.  That's the problem with liberal arguments. They deal with words instead of reality. That little boy will grow up with the memory of his mother getting shot in the head right in front of him. He will not be interested in "enlightened coexistence". Nothing will ever change that. Nothing.

In our "protected environment" called society everyone thinks that law and order protect them. If you survive it is dumb luck usually. The law shows up to interview the survivors and see if there is someone left they can put in jail. Reality has never ever changed. The law of the jungle prevails, kill or be killed, eat or be eaten, survival of the fittest. Let there be a power failure or some other catastrophe and see how quickly civilized men and women revert to their true nature, predators, prey and scavengers.

I wish all you pansy ass white liberals luck when everything your race worked for is given away to whatever group complains the loudest. If you won't even stand up for your own race, you have lost all integrity. I hope your yearning for "diversity" was worth it.

the Mohave Rat





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. look everybody! Little Jeffy has come out of hiding to mouth off again!

      Delete

Haters and Trolls comments will be deleted.