Saturday, July 1, 2017

Saturday 2nd Post!

I went and bought a new microwave. Won't be here until Wednesday. Has to come from the warehouse. Home Depot was nice. Lowe's is going down hill fast. Shitty attitudes, slow service, slow delivery. Home Depot acted like they were glad to have my business. I like polite people.

Stopped on the way back to the house at the coin shop and got 20 American Eagles for 20 bucks each! Got an assortment of years and got some years I didn't have so that was great! 20 bucks for an Eagle is a good deal. 3 something over spot.  I will buy more silver if the price stays low. This purchase puts me at over 10 troy pounds of silver. Some foreign coins but mostly Eagles. Got a couple of 10 oz bars and some 1 oz rounds too!

beautiful coins.



talk to you all later!

the rat

10 comments:

  1. I bought some silver rounds at 39 cents over spot last week. Online. Not Eagles, but still .999 pure.
    Take care, Mr Rat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best I can do for rounds locally is a dollar over spot. I'm thinking I'll get some at that price. Had some extra expenses like a car battery and a microwave I wasn't figuring on but I got a few bucks to play with so we will see. 39cents over spot is a hell of a deal. good hearing from you bigfoot...

      Delete
    2. which company do you use online, APMEX?

      Delete
    3. I think it's DG Bullion....but I'll check and confirm.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you got more coins you like. The last microwave I got was from my mom and I think she bought it at Walmart. Thankfully it's lasted a good long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This microwave is over 4 years old. I may fix the old one after the new one arrives. It is probably something simple like a door switch. It is a heavy duty 2.2 cubic foot countertop unit. About twice the size of a regular microwave. I like American Eagles. thanx

      Delete
  3. Confirmed...SDBUllion.com
    Not sure if that sale is still on tho.
    FYI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot for the info. I went to both websites and looked at the deals.

      Delete
  4. I like SilverTowne mint too. They used to have one oz rectangles with Confederate Stars and Bars flag on one side. And I ordered a few, but had "Never Forget" engraved on backside. Last I checked they still carried them, but you had to dig deep in their website to find them. Probably discontinued by now with our PC society.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see any Stars and Bars but I'm going back to the website and study it some more! thanks a lot man. These two sites got some great deals.....

      Delete

Why comment at all if you can't say something nice?