Friday, July 28, 2017

Something I have given a lot of thought to!

First welcome new followers. I sincerely appreciate you and your comments. Don't be shy! I moderate comments and won't allow anyone to be disrespected.

I have been thinking about this for awhile and now seems like an appropriate time to make a change. I will no longer post pictures of semi-naked women for any reason. It is disrespectful to the ladies that read my blog. I don't wish to be numbered among those who treat the human female body like  something to be gawked at. There is art and then there is vulgarity and I know the difference.

Women are to important to not be respected. It is sad that some women choose to debase themselves with their immodest dress and behavior. I am old school and I appreciate the female form as much as any man but modesty is also a very attractive quality. I would prefer to elevate women back to their rightful place as the future wives and mothers of our race. Respecting them, cherishing and protecting them are what real men  do.

That does not mean some antiquated notion of getting in the kitchen and remaining silent. On the contrary I want to see women gain their rightful place as partners to men, equal partners who perform critical work for the betterment of our race. I also don't want to see them in black bags like some ignorant old stone age nonsense requires. Women can be attractive and even sexy without being immodest. I don't find vulgarity attractive and I am not going to encourage it.

I hope this meets with everyone's approval. My blog will no longer sacrifice my values in order to gain followers. There are plenty of places you can go to see vulgarity and filth. I hope to offer a better type blog. Not holier than thou, just mannerly. Politeness. Things that are becoming rare these days!

the rat

2 comments:

  1. I consider this change to be a move in a much better direction and look forward to it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is difficult to express the things that interest me without stepping on a few toes now and then. But I am not going to provoke for the sake of provocation. I am sad about the conditions that I observe around me and can't take the easy way out and live in denial. We are a dying minority in the world. Being assimilated and losing our uniqueness is genocide. No other word can be used. To many important topics to waste my time with infantile cartoons and girly pictures. Time to put on my big boy pants and say something meaningful. thanks for your continued support.

      Delete

Haters and Trolls comments will be deleted.