Monday, August 7, 2017

black savages kill each other

Behind a curtain of pastel illusion you will find the profound ugliness of modern day America. Wishful thinking will not make it go away. Celebrating diversity, embracing assimilation, being a champion of multiculturalism has taken a bad situation and made it intolerable. Of course, I am a racist because I want my race to survive, I want to live around my own kind, be proud of my heritage. Those things are to much to ask. I must continually beg for forgiveness for the alleged crimes of my forefathers.

I've done a lot of research into my family tree. As I have previously mentioned I can trace my ancestors all the way back to coming over from England to the Virginia Colony in 1677. That ancestor came here to America under the "Headright" program. A man named Peter Brent received 50 acres of land for sponsoring my ancestor's passage to America. A corrupt system that resembled indentured servitude. My family started out in this country working the fields like a slave!

Following my family tree from there all the way to modern times, I can attest to the fact that my ancestors NEVER OWNED SLAVES!  After working in the fields ourselves apparently we were morally opposed to the idea of slavery. Southerners without slaves! Who ever heard of such a thing! Well, I do declare!

So I have to ask at this point, why are you taking down MY FLAG and bad mouthing MY HERITAGE! No one in my family has ever owned a slave. Even if we had, contrary to the movies, it is possible to treat the people who work your fields with kindness and compassion. Not every slave owner raped and whipped their slaves. If you discount their humanity you can't dispute their business acumen. You don't hospitalize people who work for you! It is counter productive! You don't breed resentment in your workers, it affects productivity! All that Hollywood stuff makes it appear like every black person in this country was treated like shit. I don't believe it! Some for sure , but many more weren't mistreated.

The truth is these black savages kill each other, sell each other drugs, prostitute their women for drugs, father enormous amounts of children out of wedlock, commit numerous violent crimes including rape, murder, incest, child abuse, drug abuse and have the unmitigated gall to blame white people for their actions! Why are cab drivers hesitant to pick up a black fare after dark, that's easy, they don't want robbed and killed! They are afraid not prejudiced.

Look at their movies and their music. Glorifying gangstas and drug pushers. Escape the ghetto! become a criminal! For every Super Fly in the crowd there are a 1000 black kids who die face down in the dirt! Do you ever hear a black take responsibility for anything? Somehow everything is my fault because I am the White Man!

Bullshit!

6 comments:

  1. Sad but all to true. The sub-humans need to stop multiplying and white people need to stop funding them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It became pretty clear to me which half of Obama ruled his thinking! All that whiny ass bullshit about "Treyvon could have been my son!" convinced me that he was not my President. I tried, you know I tried Mike to give that bastard the benefit of the doubt, but he showed his true "colors" no pun intended! thanks for commenting on this. Most folks are afraid too!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family was to poor to own slaves. According to my family tree we bred enough children to work the farm. ha ha ha I can't begin to tell you how delighted I am with your comment! So seldom anyone ever "agrees" with me I get chest pains! ha ha ha It's like John Wayne used to say, "they had it better here than they would have anyplace else!" I certainly agree with that. Thank you for your wonderful comment Ms Angel. Welcome! and You all come back now, you hear!

      Delete
  3. read why nations fail. the british first tried to enslave the indians like the spanish did in south america, that didn't work so they brought over dirt poor english citizens for slave labor, that didn't work. then then were sold slaves from africa. when slavery ended in the untited states, it did not end in africa. the powerful african chiefs were the slave merchants and they still deal in slaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read my next post you will see that my family's ancestor (dirt poor English citizen) came to this country and worked like a slave for years paying off his boat trip! There is a slave trade today. Sex slaves, children to "adopt". Man is as evil perverted and greedy as he has ever been. Nothing has changed. good hearing from you Mr. Rosewater

      Delete

Haters and Trolls comments will be deleted.