Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Last Day of Year Six! Year Seven starts Tomorrow!

Today August 8th 2017 is the last day of 6 years of blogging. Tomorrow if I am still here will begin year number 7.

It is interesting to write what amounts to a journal and have total strangers read it and comment. Sometimes they agree and share an example in their own life, which is nice because it helps you get over that "I'm all alone" feeling. Sometimes they get offended like you were talking about them personally. Let me just say that out of over 600,000 views to my blog, I have never met one viewer in person. Not one. A couple of close encounters that didn't work out.

I apparently don't have the intellectual capacity to understand current events. I listen to the evening news and just shake my head in complete bewilderment most of the time. Regardless of what it is, it seems that everyone has some kind of agenda they are trying to promote and they are willing to defend it vehemently. What ever happened to live and let live? I will not be forced to condone behavior I disagree with, I will not be forced to accept things I find repugnant, and I will not be told who I must like.

Apparently failure to embrace the current populist mindset makes you some kind of Nazi! I'm not a Nazi! I don't know any Nazis. I am a white old man who has watched his country decay before his eyes, watched perversion and vulgarity become the norm, watched minority groups complain to the point the they are given special treatment while the rights of others are taken away! My rights!

If there is going to be a year #7 to this blog there has to be some changes made. I will not sacrifice my own ethics or morals in order to be "accepted". I will not pretend or ignore what I think is wrong about this country regardless of who that might offend. That last sentence was real important so I highlighted it.

I look around this country and what I see makes me sick to my stomach!  You can fly a Gay rainbow flag but you have to take the flag of Dixie down because it offends some Negro! Yes, I said Negro. That is after all what they are. Not black, not African/American. They are negroes! There is nothing wrong with that word. Just like the word homosexual. There is nothing wrong with that word either. They are not racial slurs. If someone chooses  to be offended by there use, then the problem lies with them not me.

I am not trying to deliberately offend anyone but I will not learn the politically correct word to use this week in order to avoid it. This blog is primarily for White Americans of European ancestry. This blog will be a model of free speech or it won't be here at all!

That's it! later,

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You bet your ass my friend! thanks for stopping by. haven't checked my email? You out west now?

      Delete
    2. We got back Sat morn. Then 2 days ago the poorly built temp steps in mom I'm laws future home collapsed when I stepped out going to grab a tape measurer. Fell like a 340# sack of S***. Luckily landed on my back to the side of the lumber pile steps. Couple of scrapes but got up and hobbled home. I'm not usually that lucky.

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary Rat, thank you for sharing with us all these years. I truly hope you choose to continue this ride. Truth is such a breath of fresh air these days! We need more like you, telling it like it is. Political correctness put us on the road to ruin and I applaud your no-B.S. style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No-BS style! I like it. Consider it stolen! ha ha ha thanks!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on 6 years. I've been around for 12 years but my first few years were very slow. That dial up Netzero internet was awful. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had NetZero way back when! I think it caused me to have a mental breakdown! I probably should have sued them! ha ha ha thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Happy 6th Anniversary Sir Rat. I hope your Blog continues for at least another six years. The 9th will also mark my 71st. birthday, so it will mark a milestone for each of us. As one of my daily visits, I look forward to reading your blog. Worry not what the negative post say, stay the course and tell it like you see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave, congrats and happy birthday! When I hit 70 I am going to smoking cigars again! ha ha ha Something to look forward too! I'll keep on blogging if you keep on reading! ...........

      Delete

I don't want to argue or debate or defend my views! They are mine. You are not required to agree. Thanks for taking the time to comment!